Sunday, November 29, 2015

What am I doing?!?!

Who am I?

I am Unkle Bonehead aka Ryan Ridenour. I'm a 45 year old regional dedicated truck driver that loves Linux, my new Chromebook and my family. I'm married with 2 kids, I like beer, big trucks, heavy music and long walks on the beach. Ok so I made the last one up. I've been a podcaster, blogger, indie musician, floss supporter and ran an internet radio station called NTROradio that is no longer in production. It is archived here. I may still post random new artists that I come across on that site but it is no longer my primary focus. It requires way too much of my time to do everything that it required. Plus while it did cost a little money to operate it just wasn't justifiable in my head to continue operation.  

Why this site then?

Because this is hosted on Blogspot, it's free. Plus I can easily post to it with my phone or Chromebook while I am on the road. I'm planning on throwing a couple of posts up during the week and possibly a podcast. The podcasts will most likely be more than written posts because I can record those on my phone at the end of the day. But I will try to keep the content to the things I experience on the road with tips and tricks to help teach "civilians" how to maneuver their vehicles around large trucks safely and all it takes is common sense! Oh I'm sure there will be an occasional political rant but I promise to keep those to a minimum. Thats why I went ahead and stuck it in the description. But I want to mainly stick to tech and trucking!

See ya in a bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment